I think I can only blog once a week. The days are just going by too fast. so let's see what's happening? it started snowing around noon and b/c of it, tonight it took Bryce 2 hours to get home from work... just 18 miles! He's not feeling well either so he pretty much ate dinner and went to bed.
My mom is in FL this week and everyday she sends me a text pic of her there, and I send her one of me... in the rain, wind, and snow! It's been fun. She sure did pick the perfect week to go!
We refinanced our mortgage yesterday. got a great rate.
We are hopefully getting our home owners association turned over to us *finally* on Feb. 19th. YEA!
cavan has been put into the Accelerated readers program at school... b/c he is such a fantastic reader! :D His teacher got engaged over the weekend, wedding in October.
ryan has been going through some harder times with discpline, but we are working it out. I think the expectations at school have gone up to better prepare him for 3rd grade. his teacher is doing a fantastic job though at knowing when to push and when to help.
Megan sings a new song that she made up about everyone and everything and at the end she says, "and it is all true!" which it is, so I think she's done with her story telling phase!
Bible study has been so enriching! I just love the way Beth Moore "sees" the pictures of God's word! We watched another video today about Zechariah and Elizabeth and the nugget of it was how they deserved double the blessings from God, but the one thing they kept asking for was a child. ASk yourself "why does it seem so easy for everyone else but so hard for me?" and realize that it is b/c YOU were chosen to see the supernatural work of God! You areblessed, not cursed. So COOL! Watch the video at her website, http://www.livingproof.com/ for just $5! YOu can watch them all for just $25.
Well, I guess I better go out and shovel the driveway again. I can get it all done during the commercial break... My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I love this movie!
See you next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Once a week is good enough-very good blog
Post a Comment