Thursday, January 17, 2008

A lot to say!

I think I have a lot to say... seeing as I am thinking of at least three different things to blog about. First of all, I am totally disgusted with the show "Yo gabba gabba" that is on Nick Jr. Iam trying to get a video posted from youtube.com but am having trouble. guess you'll have to check it out for yourself.
Anyway, It appears as if someone was high on drugs while creating it. I thought Teletubbies were weird, this is just plain WRONG!

Now I want to ask you all if you have seen the movie "Waitress" yet? We watched it last week. it's OK. If you haven't, it's about a waitress who makes up her own Pie creations, based on her feelings... she doesn't love her husband anymore, but gets pregnant and has an affair. yea, i know, not high quality...Well, the other day, I did some of my own creating! I got really mad at my darling husband. I mean, really mad, like I- haven't- been -this -mad- in- a- longtime- mad. It was before dinner, so I didn't want to cook dinner, b/c I'm so mad. So I whipped up some pancakes, you know, for the kids. the next day, we try to resolve our differences and I'm still mad and have to cook dinner, again. So this time, I actually created a new dish! It turned out pretty good and Bryce says that it is good and what do I call it? (that's what the people ask about every pie and she gives it a name) So I tell him it's called "I'm- right- this- time- and -you're- wrong slop" he laughed. things were on the mend and today I created another new dish, which he liked and asks,"whatta call this one?" and I say, "slow- cooker-I -was- right, -but- I- forgive- you" he laughed. I guess that's what happens when you try to not go to the grocery store and just cook with what you have!

Megan is sick. Very sick. We are on a long weekend, so we'll see you else ends up with it. She started coughing yesterday and now she is so congested, coughing, and feverish. bloodshot and glassy eyes. She spent the morning watching t.v at PaPa's house, (in her little home-made clubhouse) so I could go to my Beth Moore video lesson. We are studying the building of the tabernacle and it is truly fascinating! The study is called, A woman's heart, God's dwelling place. Today she dug very deep into the making of the lampstand and what it represents. The lampstand has 7 branches, which represent the 7 fruits of the spirit. it has the decore of almond buds, blossoms and flowers. 3 seasons, spring, summer, harvest. it burns on pure olive oil, continuously. jesus is the oil. the olives were beaten for the oil. Jesus was beaten. You can watch it at her website for just $5. She just has a gift for explaining it all, breaking it down, and painting a picture. I am just so thankful for good teachers of the word.

1 comment:

Marlene’s Musings said...

lol on the dishes you made--the names are great!! WE watched the first part of the movie and then stopped watching it. xxxoooo and prayers for Meggie and you and the boys(don't want anyone else getting sick)
Going to watch the beth moore video on line tomorrow.