Well, it's been two hours shy of my last post, and no one, not one of you out there reading this, has asked me how I am doing on my excercising! Guess my sistopher isn't reading the blog! I mean, C'mon, a blog about color-dyed tea sandwiches 40 years ago has gotten 17 comments! Hee,hee!
Well, what have I been doing all week you ask? Honestly, I'm thinking and I really don't know what I've been doing! I can see that I've been doing some laundry, b/c it is strewn about all clean and sorted, but not put away. We have just been picking out the clothes everyday from the piles and now as i look, it has dwindled down to almost nothing, and the hampers are full again with dirty clothes! Why is this always a challenge for me? I'm know I'm not the only one. Someone should write a"how to do laundry for Dummies" book and could really make a fortune!
Is the idea to just stay home everyday of the week and do a load each day? Do I need to accept that I just must be constantly sorting, flipping, folding, hanging, putting away as part of my daily activities?
I was fighting through a head cold early in the week. no school on monday so that was like the weekend. Helped teachers at school Wednesday morning and Today. Bible study was thursday. Took cavan to soccer, Megan to ballet, all to AWANA, Ryan to Tae-kwon-do. yep, just busy I guess. Uppercase Living orders came in. NICE STUFF everyone got! Had my first conference call for the Co. on Tuesday night...got a few good tips. I have an Open house on sunday with my palatine connections. Should be a good turnout. Word is spreading fast.
OK, so incase you ARE wondering how the excercising is going, take a WILD guess? not good, not good at all. I will try to do better this week. Controlling my eating would be a great start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
The BEST way to do laundry is tackle it all on one day. Set aside 1 complete day and just launder away. Including putting the clothes away. That is just my opinion.
p.s. i guess you should watch the video again...
I like to do the load a day method, that way it just seems like normal part of life, like brushing your teeth everyday. Put a load in and go do something else enjoyable. You could do what Arnold Swartenegger does, when he finds his kids clothes on the floor, he throws them away. It is next to impossible to excercise in the Winter when all you want to do is hybernate under an afghan. I do not have any suggestion for this, as of course I am no Mentor on excerise. Maybe I will keep going on this comment and have the record for the longest comment on your blog@
You will have laundry until your kids leave home and then you go to their house when they have kids and help do their laundry. It never ends.
Post a Comment