


We have a snow day today! Last night I was watching Tom SKilling on WGN and he convinced me that a snow day was very likely! As I look aout the window it looks like it has finally stopped. I have no idea how much sn ow we have, but it's at least 6 inches. it's warm enough for the kids to play outside, so we will get all the gear on in just a little bit.
Bryce was feeling all achy last night as he battled home, he is home sick today. no fever, but now he ways his face hurts. he's got a weird virus.
In my hopes of sleeping in, I turned all the ringers off the phones, but Megan woke up first at 6am! tried to snuggle, and go back to sleep, but we ended up getting up and putting in Cinderella. I made up a nice little cozy spot on the couch to go back to sleep and in walks Cav. He lays down right on top of me! Ryan got up somewhere in the middle. Got up when it was over and made chocolate chip pancakes.
Bryce was feeling all achy last night as he battled home, he is home sick today. no fever, but now he ways his face hurts. he's got a weird virus.
In my hopes of sleeping in, I turned all the ringers off the phones, but Megan woke up first at 6am! tried to snuggle, and go back to sleep, but we ended up getting up and putting in Cinderella. I made up a nice little cozy spot on the couch to go back to sleep and in walks Cav. He lays down right on top of me! Ryan got up somewhere in the middle. Got up when it was over and made chocolate chip pancakes.





1 comment:
so cute!!!!!!! I love CAv's hair. They are such cute kids-really. Meg is a star!!! Funny how Ryan and Cavan are losing teeth at the same time. I forget how close in age they are.
Post a Comment