Tonight at 7:27pm, one of my best friends had her 5th child! She called me to tell me she had the baby, I asked if it was a girl and she said YES and her name is Kristen Joy! :D WOW! I'm honored. I don't know any little Kristens... until now!
I met Kathy and her husband Jeff at church in a young marrieds' class. Then a year later they joined us in a newly married small group studying Crown Financial Ministries. Kathy and I were pregnant at the same time with our firsts, and then our seconds, and then our 3rds! She had a boy, girl, boy. She moved to Wheaton and went to a different church, but we still talked and saw each other often getting the kids together and all the birthdays. I called it quits on the babies and she went on to have #4, a girl and now #5 this new little one!
Her husband just took a job as an associate pastor in June and they had just moved into a nice, 4 bedroom house closer to me before she found out she was pregnant, AGAIN. :D
Interestingly, she is the youngest of three siblings, an older brother named KEVIN and an older sister named KAREN! Her brother and sister are not married. Tonight she told me that with her first baby, she liked the name K-I-rsten but had a boy and then her husband has never really agreed to like that b/c it's too confusing. and so this time around they also talked about the name Kelly but her husband didn't like that name either so they decided on KRISTEN! My parents always told me that I was almost a Kelly, but mom didn't like it b/c of kelly tires! too funny all the similarities!
Incase you're all wondering, Is this lady done having kids? the answer is YES, she is! She is having her little procedure in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It was dad who didn't like Kelly because of Kelly tires:) I love Kristen Joy's middle name. Too bad we didn't think of it huh?
Post a Comment