Friday, January 4, 2008

I LOVE it!



This is some of my Uppercase Living! We got them up today and LOVE it! We especially like how "bless All' looks with all the christmas cards around the door, but those will be coming down soon. it is above our entryway door in the kitchen. The other one is in our living room between the two chairs and is our custom made expression and actually took it from the dining hall at UPBC! Tonight we had our friends The Becks over for dinner and their three children. They were suppose to come over on New Years Eve, but the snow kept them home. Anyways, Heather wanted to jump right into the new catalog and I think she is in love! She is a very good scrapbooker and decorator and it was fun to look at and talk about some of the ideas with her.
Next Friday is my first Open House, so you can pray for me in that I will have a great turn out!

PS. I just realized that I never posted my draft of the new year, so scroll down to check it out!