Well, the bomb squad showed up around 1am and Bryce and I had a great view out the window. We watched as two officers set up what we think was a scanning device on the trash bag, b/c they walked back to the truck. then in a few minutes, they came back and started to open the bag and dig through it. We watched them take something out, and looked like they took batteries out. then they just left all the trash scattered on the ground and left. Bryce found out this morning that it was indeed a smoke detector!
Today I am going to finally take down all the christmas stuff, including the tree! I was waiting for the kids to go back to school b/c they kept telling me, "no, no don't take it down!" i also have Audrey's christmas gift to mail out b/c I left it here. and, then just some grocery shopping and cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Wow. So glad that's all it was. Enjoy your day alone today. I need some serious sleep!
Post a Comment