I am up, it is 7am, and it is -4 degrees, with a windchill temp. of -21! FREEZIN'! What really stinks is that I will have to go out at some point to the stinkin' grocery store! And the stinkin' post office! I will most definitely wait until Bryce gets home from his "side job" at noon. better put my polertec fleece outfit back on! I just hope that the heat is working at full force in the van. It's been "acting up", making knocking noises once in awhile and I noticed that at one point the heat was not hot, just warm. Luke-warm.
Good news, yesterday I was reminded (by watching the lake house video) that I need to get my butt on that excercise machine that's hiding in the dark, damp basement. I have exactly 6 1/2 weeks to trim down to an acceptable figure! that's when I surprise Ryan and take him on a 4-day trip to Tampa! After that, I should feel good in a routine and be able to work harder on slimming down the rest of me, acceptable figure for this summer! now, if I can just control my eating habits this summer (so hard!) through September, I should be lookin' mighty F-i-n-e for the big trip to Disney! And the Big-important Henderson family picture! Wouldn't that be nice to be able to watch that video next winter and actually smile at the clips of myself? Pictures are forever. Ok people, I want you to hold me accountable to this! I won't do it if no one asks me how's it going and encouraging me to keep it up! Hey, just tell me to watch the video again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You're taking Ryan to Tampa? How fun. To vist gramps & grams?
Oh my stinkiness-this weather I am talking about and your heater in your car not working?? YIKES. I will be hibernatin' again this week!!! Checking out Pastor Pillow tomorrow!
Oh my freeziness, it's 37 here and I can't handle it, my blood has thinned I think.
Okay it's time for a new blog.
Come on--please blog
Post a Comment