

The new spring catalog is GREAT! We got home last night at 9pm and I found my new catalogs and my first order of expressions on the front porch under the welcome mat! I had self-control to not open them immediately, as I needed to help Bryce unload the car and get the kids to bed. But, once I felt good about what was done, I ripped into the package! I am having self-control again to not put up the new expressions by myself, but to patiently wait for a time that Bryce can help me. What I like best about the new catalog is that in the back there are about 3 pages of idea samples and the instructions of how they did that idea or craft. I like how they grouped the color palette, suggesting colors that complement each other. I do not like the ideas of putting traveling vines across my fridge or my pedestal sink! Just not my taste, but I'm sure in the right house it would look really cool! ( I have a few people in mind who would take that on!)
Check it all out at www.uppercaseliving.com and sign in with my demonstrator number:128542
and the Token: Kristen
So, tonight's happenings... OH, btw, we had a great Christmas with the extended Fam! Great to see everyone, great to see all the kids interact, (Meggie has a crush on Mitch) ( Meggie and Riley get along great) and so great to find out that Kev & Aud are expecting baby #2! YEP! Baby is due the day after Audrey's bday, July 25th!
OK, so tonight we are celebrating BRyce's bday. WE as in me and him. We like to go out just the two of us, you know A DATE! it feels like forever ago since we have. So, the kiddos are having a sleepover at the grandparents so we can go paint the town! what does that mean anyways? I thought we would go downtown, but heavy snow is on it's way, so we will probably stay around here but it's so nice to not have to be home by a certain time! We might even stay at a hotel for the night! We've got some points to use up. Room service is sounding nice. Tomorrow will be a clean up and put everything away day. Saturday I'm going with the Baker/Fornelli girls to see The Phantom of the Opera ( don't be jealous) and Sunday is our Christmas with the Bakers. Monday, clean up again and then go party with HBC friends! So, if I don't come back until then, Happy New year! Stay safe and don't drink heavily!
Check it all out at www.uppercaseliving.com and sign in with my demonstrator number:128542
and the Token: Kristen
So, tonight's happenings... OH, btw, we had a great Christmas with the extended Fam! Great to see everyone, great to see all the kids interact, (Meggie has a crush on Mitch) ( Meggie and Riley get along great) and so great to find out that Kev & Aud are expecting baby #2! YEP! Baby is due the day after Audrey's bday, July 25th!
OK, so tonight we are celebrating BRyce's bday. WE as in me and him. We like to go out just the two of us, you know A DATE! it feels like forever ago since we have. So, the kiddos are having a sleepover at the grandparents so we can go paint the town! what does that mean anyways? I thought we would go downtown, but heavy snow is on it's way, so we will probably stay around here but it's so nice to not have to be home by a certain time! We might even stay at a hotel for the night! We've got some points to use up. Room service is sounding nice. Tomorrow will be a clean up and put everything away day. Saturday I'm going with the Baker/Fornelli girls to see The Phantom of the Opera ( don't be jealous) and Sunday is our Christmas with the Bakers. Monday, clean up again and then go party with HBC friends! So, if I don't come back until then, Happy New year! Stay safe and don't drink heavily!





2 comments:
You gotta send me that picture-it is so much better than mine. Put it on Shutterfly with your ohter pics when you get the chance.
or........chose not to drink at all!
Post a Comment