INSANE! I dragged my sister out into the chilly, blustry night to shop at Target tonight. I had to get ryan some pants and megan some tights. I also had 2 more gifts to pick up. Sunday, the day before christmas eve, 9pm, the plaace was packed like a saturday afternoon! Shelves were sparse, with only a few things left. Like you go to the star wars section and they had 10 of the same thing, and then 10 of another thing. Makes it kinda easy to decide which one to get, if it doesn't matter to your kid! it was like that in every isle. Interestingly, the 3 isles of christmas decore was fully stocked, so you know where I'll be at the crack of dawn on the 26th! I'm always torn about which store to go to first on the 26th... target, Kohls, or cvs!
Today we went to church with Karen, raymond, and riley. we went to see riley sing her song, Gospel bells" none of the kids really knew the song though. the older kids also dod some singing with a video and it was pretty good. Megan went to class with Riley b/c karen was in there too. the boys stayed with me, bryce and raymond and they were very well behaved. this afternoon, the girls played with play-doh for over an hour and then the boys did some too. Papa Don has been teaching the boys how to play ping-pong. they seem to enjoy it, and maybe they will be ready to keep score tomorrow.
Tonight Ihad my heart set on starting a new tradition by going to look at christmas lights . there is a really cool place to go to here, and when we got there it was closed due to flooding! We will have to try to get in tomorrow night. My aunt Agnes called and invited all of us over tomorrow. so we will be doing that now instead of going to church. Right now I'm just waiting for my parents to get back home from picking up my aunt jan from the airport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Did you check out the valentine stuff out in the "dollar" isle at Target. I couldn't believe it. Same with CVS-it was under the Christmas candy.
Post a Comment