HI! I thought I should just let you all know that I am still here, living and well! I think I'm over my headcold, canker sore is almost gone, and school parties are tomorrow. I have the pleasure of runningup and down stairs and to the other side of the school and back at least 3 times tomorrow! Bought the teachers their gifts, just need kids to sign the cards.
Heading out to MI saturday morning bright and early! my plan for tomorrrow afternoon is to let the kids see the present from Grammy and papa don, and then give them a new present, (video game) so they can play it the rest of the day while dad puts together the MI gift and so that Ican pack up suitcases. Megan will just need some snacks here and there.
hope you all are taking some time to sit back and relax and enjoy the christmas trees, lights, music and snow! Becuse it will all be over with in just 5 short days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
what is the present?
10 in one game table
Post a Comment