No, not us, yet, but my best friend's poor little girl! We had gotten a notice from Kindergarten 2 weeks ago that there was a case of lice, and the nurse has been so dilegent in checking through everyone's hair twice a week and just last wednesday I thanked her and she told me that she hadn't found any new cases. they do spread pretty quickly through places like schools. My friend is so upset and rightly so! I'm a little freaked out now too. just washed the kids coats and hats and waiting for them to finish drying. Say a prayer for them, us and the entire school! I so can not wait for Christmas break! Get everyone out of that school and let all germs and bugs DIE!
so, what did we end up doing today you want to know? They kids just played so well together until lunch, I got most of my christmas cards finished! Then we ventured out to Target. I got the cutest gift bags in the $1 area! gotta love that! We then drove over to the cousins house and hung out over there for awhile. My 9 year old niece is really into cooking... she made m&M pancakes for everyone for breakfast. She made everyone hot chocolate when we were there. I think Gma russell got me my first cookbook when I was 13 and I still have it and use it all the time! maybe she'll get one when she is 10!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
LICE yikes, I remember those notes from grade school!!!
What is the name of your first cookbook?
just the basic good old betty crocker.
Post a Comment