I'm already looking for a summer bible study! I am almost finished reading through Revelations which means that I read through the entire New Testament this school year! WOW! That went by really fast! But, it has been so rich, new and fresh and so encouraging to me as I go through everyday struggles and a few trials. As I am going through a personal struggle right now, I am really desiring to turn to the word for comfort and I know that I will want something to continue throug hthe summer... but it's so much easier to do it with others than on my own. So, anyone up for a study?Well, light reading more like it. It's also more fun to read with others i think. I am thinking about reading BEth Moore's book "When Godly People Do Ungodly Things" I've been troubled by this on both ends of the spectrum... I''ve recently been hurt by someone and I feel the HOly Spirit prompting me to be convicted to pray for that person and to also search my heart and to be aware to NOT be that person who hurts others, intentionally or UN intentionally. I want to find favor with my Lord, and what kind of example am I if I am living my life being lead by my flesh?
If you read this blog and you want to read with me this summer, please comment and let me know!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I'm in. I think this is an answer to a prayer!
I've been so convicted lately about a certain sin and was hurt~just today~by someone engaging in the same sin.
I'll read with you! Let me know what you're thinking! :O)
I am definately IN.
P.S. This is a good one for all of us!!
Post a Comment