Here's what has been happening over here the last few days:
1) Uppercase is AWESOMEly busy right now! Yay!! I've got several parties going and the company is very considerate of the economy and has great deals going every month!
2) Got the boys signed up for sports weekly camps in June... Ryan picked GOLF and Cavan picked Basketball! If you remember, Ryan got golf clubs last year for his bday, custom-made by his PaPa B. Megan is doing nothing b/c she has been in ballet all year and has her recital coming up.
3) PEGS chores is going great! A few holes last week, but we re-set it and assigned new ones and it was so cute to see the one explain the chore he did previously to the newly eager responsible one!
4) I have finalized the homeschool curriculum- Yay!! now we just have to try to get some used books at the upcoming book sale next week. I am going with Answers in Genesis, Our Father's World, Horizon Math, handwriting without tears, and Christian Light Sunrise language Arts.
***yes, I got lots done in the basement on Sunday***
5) I've started reading Revelation to finish up my New Testament reading.
6) Bryce is finished with his leadership of Security at church. A new season of rest and seeking what the Lord has for him next. Sad and exciting at the same time.
7)IF you haven't seen the new cartoon series, "Penguins from madagascar" on NIck you are missing out and must see ASAP!!! SO, So very hilarious and entertaining! this is what it's come to... nothing much else to watch these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow very informative and interesting blog. I am so impressed that you have accomplished so many things. The home schooling is quite exciting!
I am glad the boys are doing a sports this summer. Golf and basketball seems perfect for them.
When is Meg's recital?
Exciting stuff! Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment