Thursday, April 2, 2009

Probiotics...

OK, so while I am still waiting to hear back from the Mayo Clinic with my blood test results,( taking it as good news that it's taking so long... they must not have found anything alarming) a friend's mother heard about my severe canker sores and told me she used to suffer from them as well. Then she started taking mega doses of Probiotics (for digestive issues) and ironically she stopped getting canker sores!! This is a new one for me, have never heard this before, other than taking in extra acidophilus... so

I jumped into my car and sped to the vitamin store. The brand is "Garden of Life" Primal Defense. one pill has 5 billion probiotic blend. Folks, can I just tell you that I had 4 canker sores on my tongue and they were all gone and clear by day 4 of taking just 1 pill a day!! This is an answer to prayer! We continue to pray that this is the final resolution and I can do my part in sharing the good news! Other than sharing the Gospel with unbelievers, this gets me the most fired up!! this is ground-breaking news for all who suffer from terrible canker sores! there has to be a connection with the digestive system, but not it being going gluten-free, or onto some harsh steroids.

Now, you'll have to excuse me... I must go pack for my weekend getaway... husband is surprising me with an unknown destination, but I know that i will need shorts and sunscreen!!!

1 comment:

Marlene’s Musings said...

How exciting to be going away somewhere special and not to have any canker sores. Call me when you know where you are going. Happy 12th Anniversary.