Saturday, May 2, 2009

School Activities

*Megan is the first girl... there are 4 girlies that look very much alike!*

We've been busy this week with activities! Wednesday night was Awards night for AWANA, Thursday night was the Preschool Spring Sing, Friday night was the County Baseball game (freezing cold) for the girls and Dad/Son night at Cabela's, and this morning was the Big Truck Show and the biggest homeschool used book sale ever! No wonder I am sick with a cold and fever now! The boys and girls have split up for the last few events. I have books coming out of my ears now! I did not buy too much though and next year I will be more aware of exactly what they will have and what to look for first. there wasn't much diversity there... looks like these folks in this particular area all do the same 3 curriculums.

The boys actually got to "go to work" with Dad today and they were a great help passing out the trinkets to the little kids. They had a "blast" doing it and it was a gorgeous day!

I was going to have a garage sale on Thursday/Friday but the weather was cold and rainy. So, next week probably.

Oh, sick you are thinking? Swine Flu you are wondering? No, I'm not thinking that and I'm not worried. It's just a bad head cold... took some cold meds. and I can breathe now.

2 comments:

Marlene’s Musings said...

Thanks for the video; I love getting pics of my grandchildren. Wow you were busy; the book thing will all fall into place when you start using them. I am amazed at all you have learned. Get well soon; and don't let anyone else get sick b4 next weekend!! I remember going to the truck show once with the boys; still have the pics :)

Magnoliawhispers said...

the video reminds me so much of something Paul was in