Today I went to get my blood test for food sensitivity; only I did not get it. After talking with the Dr. she told me that she used to have similar problems. She told me that my tongue is screaming at me ,"Hey, warning! warning! something is not right!" This is totally a digestive issue and i need 2 weeks to heal-up my intestines before a blood test because right now everything would come back as sensitive. I am instructed to avoid acidic foods and will be taking two supplements: Manna Cleanse and Vital-Plex.
Here's the description for Manna Cleanse:
"Manna CLEANSE is a proprietary blend of fibers, botanicals, enzymes, prebiotics, probiotics, and sources of fatty acids designed to promote proper colon ecology and function and support intestinal health. In addition, it supports the body's ability to break down food particles and expel unused or unneeded material."
Vital-plex is 10+ billion CFU's multi-species probiotic supplement. It is a powder formula, it is living organisms and must be refrigerated.
************************************************************************************
Monday, June 1st
I have been working on this blog entry for 4 days! I have been super duper busy!! I had an end-of-the-year party for Megan's class on Friday 'cuz I was the Room Mommy. It was SPECTACULAR if I do say so myself. Then, 5 hours later I had a Birthday party at our house for Ryan... he turns 9 tomorrow! I had 4 boys and they slept over and I was exhausted the rest of the weekend! That party was AWESOME too! Every other year for parties is my rule.
School gets out on Friday at 11am and then Saturday we are off to IN for a graduation party and then a drive up to Detroit for 5 days! I can't wait to see that chunky Monkey of a nephew of mine! That's the latest and we'll see ya in a few more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh boy, may I say your life needs to slow down a bit too :) When school is out you might start feeling better also.
It took me several days to figure out what the cake was and when I did, I LOL'd. You are too clever and a great mommy to do all that gross stuff for the boys. Aren't boys fun? And girls...still have to look at Megan's party pics on FB. I have been having some trouble on FB. It seems really slow. Audrey thot so too last night. Okay now, "bemember" to take all that good stuff for your intestine; everyday. See you Saturday. Didn't know you were going to Indiana first. Must not have listened carefully; old age you know. I will save some of my energy for when you come; promise!!! :)
Hope your new stuff works!
Post a Comment