

We have a guard dog, didn't you know? A.K.A Tanner, the golden Retreiver Webkinz. You can't see it, but Tanner is dressed in army pants along with his Army "traps" ?
OK, so I got up from bed last night at about 10pm and when I turned the corner in the hallway, this is what met me, in the dark, no less! SCARED me to death!! I had no idea what the boys were doing before bed as I was in my room reading to Megan. you know, out of feeling guilty that I never read with her. So, it looks like Tanner is well prepared for an intrusion as he has 5 more guns laid out , you know, just incase. *Ahem* Do you think my boys are getting gun-crazy? maybe just alittle? HOnestly, I do not know how we acquired so many...Grammy?





1 comment:
I take the 5th on this one. But it is hilarious that you met up with them when you got up.
Post a Comment