
***OK, I can't get the pics to load after the typing so it is backwards!***
Ryan is VERY much into THe Hardy Boys Series! He loves it and can't put it down! He even got in trouble this morning before school for reading it before getting dressed! They are so ready to be done with school! Summer reading has begun!
Megan is very much into maps and reading them and drawing them!
Cavan: doing a "penalty" chore... smiling!



I am so excited to say that the Lord has answered a very specific prayer with a resounding "yes"
I prayed that the Lord would provide a "Girl" friend for Megan to play with next school year. Since deciding to homeschool all three, I was still worried about Megan not having her girlies to play with at school and most of our homeschool friends have boys. I am overflowed with JOY to know that she will have a girlie to play with! As much as I am heartbroken about finding out another family is leaving our private school due to hardships in finances and is now going through the same fear and emotional struggle that I went through about the big question of what to do for next year... *sigh* I am thrilled at the blessing wthis will provide both of our daughters to continue their friendship! COntinuing to pray for this mom's heart and a tough decision to make... public or homeschool. OH, you are wondering... Kindergarten is only half-day, hence the provision for the girls to play.
OK, so now to provide you with some pictures of the PEGS chart and how I customized it for us.
The piggy bank is from a different Co.





1 comment:
I love the pictures! Just a snippet about each kid is so good. I love maps!! I will have to draw Megan some. And I am so glad Ryan is reading the Hardy Boy Books. Should we get some for bday? or can you get them at the library. And Cavan, with the smile while doing his chore is cavanesque. I think that system is great and am so glad it works. I am also glad to hear your prayer for Megan was answered. That's the icing on the cake!!
Post a Comment