Some of you have asked, "So, how are the cankers?" the last person who asked me that I replied with a "I don't wanna talk about it" You are wondering how many I currently have and if I've been keeping up with the Probiotics? Yes well, "I don't wanna talk about it" but here I am and I feel like I owe my readers an accurate update but I'm doing this so that you would consider praying for this, AGAIN. I am thankful for prayer partners and God hears!
Basically, I had 1 solid month of being canker-free. Ithought it was from the Probiotics. I now know that it was the result of God hearing prayers. I have had a series of 3 at a time. they are staying small and going away much quicker, however, I will start developing a new one as the old one is healing. I believe this is due to the regular dose of Probiotics and also the topical ointment I use. I have finally made an appt. for food sensitivity testing. Thursday; 9am blood test. I haven't had coffee since mother's day, I think. ;) a few cokes but not many. Lotsa tea...;) A little bit of chocolate, too. ;)
I still have a prescription from Mayo to fill... but taking it means side effects and a blood test every 2 weeks! You can understand my putting it off as a LAST resolve!
Having that one month of feeling super good and healthy and full of energy has made me realize how unhappy I am while dealing with these constantly. IF I could choose where to have pain in my body, I would not pick my mouth or my head!! there is no good way to keep the pain at bay! it's weird and gross and smelly to have your mouth numbed all the time!! Yes, that's what I said... Megan keeps telling me that I have stinky breath! =(
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I agree with you; I would not choose to have pain in my mouth or head. Too bad they don't have a canker sore clinic like my headache clinic. Don't ya just get tired of telling people about how you feel. This blog is a good way to tell everyone and have them pray for you. Will be doing that. Sometimes I feel I should start a support group for people who are in pain; because there are more than we know about.
Post a Comment