Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Closet Cleanout

BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!What's worse: the fact that I STILL have these or the fact that I actually moved them here 5 years ago??!!








OK, so for my (three) readers, let's see who can identify the items the best. And, Kar can't play bc she got all the beautiful text messages when I made the discoveries.

In the end, I threw out a very full garbage bag of trash and donated three huge bags of clothes! I got tons of hangers back and now a little more motivated to start the exercise workout. I will be in need of some new clothes pretty soon! I am mostly more motivated to keep on going through other closets, shelves, and drawers. Its refreshing to see cleanliness and order and that's exactly what I need right now!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Keep them, they'll come back around in style. LOL

Marlene’s Musings said...

Love the short OVERALLS. My all-time fav. I certainly remember the dresses. And are those jean capris with cuffs?? Funny blog.

Marlene’s Musings said...

P.S. oops the long overalls too. I had a pair of each. They went out a long time ago, because people used to ask me if I was pregnant when I wore them.

Karen said...

ok...let's try this again...

she is not keeping them because even IF- and that is a big IF- they come back in style we will not allow each other to wear them!

Kristen said...

The capris are still in style, i think. so, I have them hanging up to stare at me and chant, "wear me to FL... wear me to FL..." We'll see. Workouts start on Monday.

Anonymous said...

I still wear those kind of capris because it's all about WHAT FITS at the time! :)

Marlene’s Musings said...

They are kind of cute,