



1. Almost done with the wrapping! Just have the little darlings gifts to do, which will be TONIGHT!
2. Got out on Tuesday night (fog and all) for the last of the shopping. First three stores were a strike and a miss, so ended up at my all-time favorite, Target. (insert angelic singing) Really, it has it all!
3. Cut-out cookies-check! ahem, today and just got all the mess cleaned up. I held my ground and just now had my first taste of a sweet little angel, along with my tea. worth.it.
4. Dog's bath- check! Did that on Tuesday. I've decided that her hair still isnt quite long enough to be "proper" Cavapoo look.
5. Slepover-check! dentist appt-check! (a tad long) playdates-check! one trip to grocery store-check! with another one coming tomorrow.
AND, we watched some home videos, had friends for dinner, cared for a 1 day sick child and again a sick dog, and again a not-so great momma (darn antibiotics! had to take a break from them for a day and a half!)
I may not change out of my jammies at all tomorrow. I may send the hubby to grocery store and stay inside and watch more home videos. The kids are so darn cute and hilarious... they grow up way to fast.
Merry Christmas Eve!!!





2 comments:
Check, check!
Can't wait to see the home videos! Sorry your antibiotic didn't agree with you. One cookie with tea hmmmm.....
Post a Comment