Monday, December 20, 2010

5 Days Left!

Until Christmas! Whew! Here are my Top 5 from last week and my Top 5 to do still.

1. Celebrated hubby's bday 3 times! once with just our little family-gave him a present and ate brownies and saw the new Narnia Movie, his actual bday- which was a Wednesday so we just made his favorite dinner, and had his family over on saturday.

2. Finished school with a little Christmas program at our Co-op. I was busy video-taping it so I only took 3 pictures, none of my children :( But the grandparents have a great pic of themselves with the darlings so I will have to get that.

3. I made some yummy molasses cookies and we cleaned alot of the house. feels goodm but there is much more to do. I have shortbread sugar cookie dough waiting for me in the fridge.

4. Meg and I went to a wonderful performance of The Nutcracker ballet. Our little friend was in the entire first scene and we somehow managed front row seats! IT was just an hour long, but enough to understand and appreciate the story. Meg still does not want to do ballet again, she wants to "try out other stuff" her words!

5. And lastly, her brand new adorable grey peacoat went mysteriously missing from her sunday school class yesterday! We are hoping to get it back next week, but somehow I doubt it. We just made a donation of a coat to someone who really needed it. I bought another one last night.

All this while battling a "nasty" bladdar infection. Dr. was surprised I didnt have a fever or back pain... she sent it off to the labs anyways b/c she said it looked like a nasty one. hmmm, not nearly as bad as the one I had in Mexico!

ANd so, my Top 5 of still to do before the big day:

1. WRAP! WRAP! WRAP! I have thought of it and put it off for several days.

2. Go out and pick up 3 more gifts... at least i know what they are. Most of my shopping was done via online and I loved it!

3. make the said cut-out cookies. I dread the mess, but when i eat them, it will all be worth it!

4. Give the doggie a bath. Again, something I thought of and put off for several days. Her hair is finally a perfect length and I'm anxious to see her again with it all brushed out. Seems like forever ago.

5. Do all this while having sleepovers, dentists appt, playdates. oh, and I'm sure there will be at least 1 if not 2 more trips to the grocery store!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Whew, you are busy, busy, busy. Have Fun!

Marlene’s Musings said...

Yikeroos. Reminds me of when you guys were little. Meg is so funny and mature-sounding. "I want to try out other stuff" She makes a cute ballerina with her long skinny legs. Yes! Lets have it for the Russell legs!!