Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What do Teenagers like?

What do teenagers like?
Shopping for new clothes?
Nail polish on her toes?
Bling bling for their phones?
Yummy food and ice cream cones?
Necklaces and charms?
Bangles for their arms?
I just don’t know! I can’t decide!
Maybe make-up, maybe shoes?
I’ll pick you up and YOU can choose!
Happy 13th Birthday Lindsey!

Yep, that cute little newborn baby who you all remember at my wedding is 13 years old! I can't believe it. She has grown up to be a beautiful young lady who loves life, her friends and family and most of all, Jesus. She is on the smaller side a.k.a fun-size, loves to read, sing and dance, and plays basketball. It is bittersweet to watch her grow up. She will be graduating before we know it!
The kids and I made her some cards and picked up some balloons and surprised her last night after dinner. I'm going to take her out on a date next weekend.