Until we go get Daisy! Oh, shoot! I was really trying to blog at least 1xweek. I guess I have been busy. With what? Oh, well I think it's school, groceries, meals, laundry, planning my Legos class, making changes to our Co-op for next school year,rounding up orders for Uppercase Living, daydreaming about my square foot garden and canning and freezing, oh and planning our trip to Niagara Falls.
The boys have been playing basketball every saturday and loving it! They both are getting the skill of it now. Cavan has made some impressive shots, too. This weekend is the playoffs. It will be nice when its over.
So, umm, yea back to the subject: we need to desperately get things picked up and put away before this new puppy comes! I feel like I have no time. Schools carve time out for "classroom cleanup" right? At least 2 days worth.
One time, I remember I was in 2nd grade, Ms.Cory's class. She was "old" and mean. Right in the middle of class, she walked over to my desk and flipped it over and dumped everything out. she said something like," now you should be able to find it"
I wonder how "old" was she really...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow! That is mean! Was she the one with the fro?
Teachers do get days off for professional development...that could be your clean/organize day...
She was old enough to be retired believe me. That's kind of funny what she did to your desk even though it was mean.
Yes you need a curriculum day-that's what they used to call days off for the kids so the teachers could catch up. HOnestly you need to put that in the plan. You are doing a great job of teaching.
I have a "Burpee Seed Catalog" that I got in the mail. I am going to give it to you. It is so cool and very thick with new varities-you will love it like I do.
Ha! I used to empty out their desk and put the stuff in a milk crate. I'm sure I even dumped out a desk or 2...
Can't wait to see the garden!
Post a Comment