Monday, March 29, 2010

10 Things you Might not know about Me

1. When I was in grade school I purposely changed the spelling of my name to "KristIn"

2. I only like oatmeal when I make it

3. I have never liked my smile

4. I have always wanted to be a Mom

5. I love to read but hate to write

6. I don't think of myself as a picky eater, but there is a lot that I have NEVER even tried

7. I used to sneak into my sister's closet and wear her shirts to school and hang them back up before she got home

8. I could eat pizza every day

9. I still havae blonde peach-fuzz hair on my legs

10. I would rather cook a meal than bake a dessert. I would rather eat desserts than a meal.

2 comments:

Marlene’s Musings said...

Ha ha forgot about changing the spelling of your name. Picky oatmeal eater hmm...dad makes good oatmeal. I love your smile; didn't know you didn't. Good thing you like your eyes! I think I knew you wanted to be a mom-should have skipped college :). Knew you like to read, but didn't know about the writing. I don't think you are a picky eater. You have tried more than me!! Did sister ever find out about you taking her clothes? Well she will know now :) I know you love pizza! And the peach fuzz on your legs-you take after me. I still have it. Aren't we lucky?! Good blog

Kathy said...

:)