Whoa! I can not believe another week went by! Right now, it is 915pm and I am lying in bed texting my way through this entry-because I am so tired.
We spent friday in the car driving miss daisy-haha. She is so so cute and so so small! She is a sweetie and very smart! She is learning quickly,too. She needed a hair trimming and long story short- she ended up scratching her eyes and so now needs eye drops 4xday.
Last wednesday I hit a wall. My mom is a witness! So glad she is here to listen and text back! My mind was overloaded with too many thoughts, too many decisions. Had to get control over my thought closet and give it over to God to clean it up! So thankful I have Him to rely on-cant imagine life without Him in me!
Tomorrow we are back to schooling- hitting math hard!
We are always so good about keeping up on reading when we are off but the math...
Hoping tomorrow I can fit in another post on Revelation 12
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Driving Miss Daisy Ha ha. Yep you hit the wall allright. I have the text message to prove it. Glad God can put order to our thoughts. Would the post on Rev. 12 be James' post?
Post a Comment