Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good news

I know that one day I will have my entire family with me in Heaven. Megan asked Jesus into her heart last night! It was one of those nights that I just didn't feel up to helping out with the kids going to bed. So, Bryce did it and as he was praying with her, he prayed that one day she would ask Jesus into her heart and she interrupted and said, Ido Daddy, I want to right now! And he helped her pray. that's it, I missed it, Bryce did not have time to think to come get me.

But afterwards, she wanted me so then they came got me and she wanted us both to snuggle with her. She is so tender-hearted. She was very proud of herself this morning as she told her brothers, our neighbors, Mrs. Beck, AUnt Tara, and Mrs. Kane, her teacher. She said it very loud and with such enthusiasm! We got her all dressed up in a dress and braids today. When we got home from school I asked her if she wanted to call her grandparents and she said "no, we will see them soon!" Iguess she wants to tell them in person!

We had another snow day yesterday. Tom Skilling said we got somewhere around 14 total inches! It snowed ALL DAY LONG! This morning on the way to school, the roads were horrible! Many counties are running out of salt and so they are being choosy with which roads to dump it on. Needless to say, school was not handing out any tardy slips!

Last night Bryce decided it was that time again for a hair trim. He came back upstairs and said "Oops! Look what happened! I forgot to put down the #1 guard!" See pictures on Wednesday's post!

Tonight at school we are having a reading night... books from around the world. Each class room features one book, from a country and a game/craft to go along with it. Last year, it was just Ryan and I and was a lot of fun. not sure who will be going tonight... probably me and the boys, or Bryce and the boys.

Have you heard of the new Diet Dr. Pepper flavor? Cherry-chocolate! YUM! I bought a fridge pack to try and it is pretty good! I can taste chocolate, but kind of like that chocolate chapstick I had when I was a kid! It's a limited edition so you better hurry up and try some!

1 comment:

Marlene’s Musings said...

Well now we will be prepared to hear Megan's GOOD NEWS!! Amazing Grace-all your children are children of God!! Write down the date. We are so happy!!!! (That's why I am crying:)