So, as I look back and see that my last entry was just 1 week ago, I feel as if that was several weeks ago! I was definitely sick with a head cold on my Birthday... it wasn't until I picked the kids up from school that i really started to feel it. We still went over to my in-laws for chili but I felt exhausted. I got some great gifts... Eddie Bauer gift cards, A new starbucks purse, a new tea mug, and a Gwerschwinder gift card. Tuesday I pretty much stayed in, and same with wednesday. I missed ryan's field trip to the Field museum, but I just prayed about, and a little relieved to not go, esp. knowing that my dear Sister-inlaw was going. :) bryce was home sick on wednesday with a fever and Cavan rolled over and went back to sleep in the morning, so he stayed home too. stayed home from AWANA obviously and finished up the laundry for the BIG weekend. thursday was kind of a strange day... feeling better and going back and forth to school, and packing for MI. Driving to MI was not fun. the weather was cloudy and I felt very sleepy right off the bat and didn't know how I was going to make it! well I did and I was so happy to go to bed and sleep in! Friday we just stayed in our jammies and played around the house, until it was time to get ready for karen's Open House at 5:30pm. A few cancelations, but still a good turn out. it just depends on what people end up ordering. I am learning a lot about this new product and the business. The catalog is definitely the biggest influence of selling it!! The next is probably seeing pictures of actual projects up in others homes and knowing the sizes.
Saturday morning we had a birthday breakfast for me and I got some really great gifts! I got a loose leaf tea infuser :) and several tea servicepieces for my "offical" first tea party!! the Holiday one was easy b/c i had the holiday dishes. now I have plates, napkins and spoons! i think I have enough tea cups for 6 now. guess I should get that scheduled on the calendar!
I am tired now and need to go to bed, so more to come next time on the rest of the BIG weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment