Today is my birthday. One day older and a little wiser too. I am 33 years old. It's been a busy weekend, indeed and I have a little head cold, again and am feeling exhausted today.
Friday night i had an Open House at Mom Baker's with all her new neighbors. Very nice women! There were 7 ladies there and I felt very comfortable around them talking about Uppercase Living. Mom B had a great, delicious spread of food, too. Almost every lady placed an order! because it is a new product, there are alot of questions and every needs help with their order... measuring walls and desiging their own. I need 2 more of me!
Saturday we just hung around the house. Yesterday we slept in and went to the 11 o'clock and then out to eat at Red Lobster. Ryan wanted popcorn shrimp and crab legs! So, we ordered the kids meal of popcorn shrimp and then added the side of legs, just like when I was younger! Amazing they are still the same! when he saw my shrimp on a skewer he said, Oh I like that kind too! can I have one? Ryan was really into it all saying that it is just like dissecting something (wonder what he'll be when he grows up? ) and how he just loves shrimp, and crab, fish and he just loves seafood! A boy after his mother indeed! Anyways, Ryan was most excited to Play with the pincher and I accidentlly broke it trying to get the meat out. He cried and was SO upset, saying that he has waited SO LONG to come here and get another one to play with! We told him we can come back for his bday and he thinks that's too long. litttle does he know that in about 3 weeks he can get another one in FL! well, he got over it, tried to fix it and did it well enough to satisfy him. I was overall very impressed with how well the 3 of them behaved, stayed sitting and even ordered themselves! Oh yeah, when the server came to ask how everything was, asked if we were enjoying our food, we all nodded and said fine, good, mm-hmm. Ryan chirps up and says Yes, we are enjoying everything, thank you! :)
Last night I had another Open House with my friend from the "old country." Another great turn out- 9 ladies! This group was a little more apprehensive about just how easy it is to put up, but of course after they saw me do it, they eased up a bit and started picking stuff out. We have about 4 ladies who wanted to go home to measure and compare colors, so hopefully we will get their orders in the next few days. But, it was still a good order and she will definitely earn rewards items! Both nights I didn't get home until about 10:30 pm and I need to wind myself down, put stuff away, I didn't get to bed and fall asleep until close to 11:30pm. Must be why I feel so tired. After I have my sister's open house this Friday, I am so done for awhile! 3 in 7 days is CRAZY! I don't think I will even do one in March. But, I've already got one set for April, May, and June! not bad.
So, what are my plans for today you ask? right now I am watching peter Pan with Megan.I should do a load of *you-know-what* and i have alunch date with my BFF Heather. I will drop Megan off with Aunt Tara. Pick up Cavan and watch Ryan play BBall, go to the in-laws for Chili ?and cake. that's it that's my day. Oh yea, and it's like minus 30 degrees today. B-R-r-r-r!! I think I should've asked for some long underwear for my birthday! naw, that's no fun!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Isn't it fun to see your child like the same things you do. I feel his pain about the claw. We might find some on the beach and I think I might have one in one of my shell collections. HOpe you had a good day yesterday.
Oh my gosh, I remember Kristen always wanting to go to Red Lobster! Maybe I'll bring a claw home from.........FLORIDA
I found some claws in my big box of shells
Post a Comment