Sunday, March 2, 2008

Still blogging?

Am I still blogging? Not really, since it's been 2 weeks! thought I'd give it a try again. last week Ry-guy was sick and now Meggie is sick. just waiting for cavan... timing should be perfect, just as I am leaving for FL. Kids took the new pretty well about me and Ryan going. We told Cava nd meg first that they are spending 3 days with G'ma and Papa so they were excited and then Ryan thought well what about me? Cavan ws glad to know that we were not going to Disney. :) well, this morning Cavan woke up and started crying b/c I was in bed with Meg and bryce was in the shower and he said that he wanted me b/c he wont see me for 5 days. here we go.
Today we are going to have a high of 50 so I think I will crack open a few windows and get the germs out. I am also going to finish cleaning up meg's room, and go buy some more hangers. Then I''ll start the packing, realizing that I have to pack up for cav and meg too and snacks and school stuff.Bryce is on his own for 3 dinners so i will have to get some food for that. I don't think Ryan's crocs fit anymore~ I would love to get him a new pair. After buying two new shirts at EB Friday, I remembered that the zipper broke on my favorite shorts. OH WELL. Talked with mom this morning and she said that the week is suppose to be a low of 70 and a high of 78. I hoping that we can go swimming one of the days. The Ocean is 70 though so that is a possibility~ We'll see if ryan is brave of scared. I think he is afraid of jellyfish and sharks.
Well, Meg is coughing al ot here, I think she may have to go back to the Dr. tomorrow. :(

No comments: