Sunday, February 14, 2010

UPDATE



We had an earth-shake here last week. Woke us up and we thought a snowplow hit our house. looked out the window and saw nothing. Thought AirForce bombers flew over-head. It was THAT loud! ANyhow, here is the song that the boys wrote afterwards. the musical instrument of choice for this one is the harmonica. Too cute! oh, i was just informed that this is a song about Mae shaking when she's scared of something... yes, I see it now, pictures of little hotdogs and then the picture of the dog. hilarious!



My very talented friend surprised me with these fun UP-cycle mittens. they are the new thing and she is all over it! I LOVE them!! Go shop for a really cute 100% wool sweater at Goodwill and ship it to me and she will make you a pair!! She needs to sell them and make $$. Would you pay $20 for a pair?





Ok, so I have inherited another one of my Mother's traits: reading more than 1 book at a time!! This is what I am currently reading.








My sis-in-law mailed me this cute little surprise! A vera bradley clutch! IT will be fabulous for FL and great america!





And finally, Mae-Mae. :( A co-worker has taken her: she has 2 doxies and we called yesterday to see how she was doing and she is doing fantastic! it's quiet here without her. we are all missing her.


BUT- I have been all over the internet researching the perfect dog for us and I have fallen in love with the CUTEST dog I have ever seen!! Her hybrid name fits perfectly too:

a Cav-a-poo!
ALso known as a cavoodle but we prefer the latter!! We have contacted a few breeders and anxiously waiting for their return calls.
















3 comments:

Marlene’s Musings said...

I love blogs that are full of information and cute pictures and funny songs. LOL Ryan and Cavan; so funny. Going to make myself a copy of that song. Aren't they smart?? and cute???? Speaking of cute-so are the dogs. I liked the light colored one the best. They are adorable. Is that what they look like full grown?? And the mittens-yes I would buy a pair for $20. Going t find me a sweater! And the purse is so cute. Audrey always gives the cutest gifts. Keep blogging I love it!

Marlene’s Musings said...

P.S. Forgot to comment on the books; good choices and I am reading three right now too. I got it from my mother :)

Kathy said...

The dogs are very cute!!