Thursday, February 4, 2010

sick? not sick?

I don't know. I feelsick. I feel somewhat better. sick again. better.

this is how i have felt for the last few days, today topping them all. 2 painful cankers. upper left lip. lower right lip. so yeah, my whole face feels huge.

Started the Probiotics again. they are suppose to "clean the pipes" first to start the building of good bacteria. Well, they are doing their job OT or I picked up a little bug.

temp is holding steady at 99.8 though and I do have a little head cold.

what's wrong with so many people these days? so many people feel"icky" or "not quite right"
it has to be all the processed garbage we eat. and lack of exercise.

sick. I am sick of "IT". sick of ALL of IT.

4 comments:

Marlene’s Musings said...

We should start a sick of it all club. Hopefully some sunshine in Florida will help. I had 99.8 fever all during Chrismtas for a week or more; did not feel good at all. So that's a factor. Your probiotics made me sick-could't stop, but I am sensitive to stuff. Is there stress in your life? ha! Sorry you feel yucky. Hopefully you can get some R and R this weekend.

Marlene’s Musings said...

p.s I need to talk to the kids this weekend. I am getting home (I mean heart)sick :(

Magnoliawhispers said...

"A merry heart doth like good medicine" Proverbs 18

Karen said...

So sorry about your cankers! I'm up with a bit of a tummy thing that I've had for a couple of days. Hope the cankers (and everything else) go away soon :)
Love you!