Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February

Me: starting the month off with a head cold and two nice cankers. I believe they are due to the illness and also the mango fruit salsa I ate last Friday. At times like this, I think it would be smart to start up the Probiotics to ride through it.

Kids: Started a "Mystery Class"... it's virtual! Tracking sunrise and sunset times, length of daylight to find 10 Mystery locations around the globe! Has to do with the Spring Equinox. in Mid-March we will get clues about the cities and latitude-longitude clues. I'm excited... kids dont seem to "get it" yet.

Husband: created a cleaning SPREADSHEET for our home. yes, I said a spreadsheet, for cleaning. it's quite impressive... just hard to get into the habits. of course, my "special projects" list is EXTENSIVE. Hope to be able to tackle some of them, if not all of them. Kids might need to take a little trip to Grammy's, if you know what i mean.

2 comments:

Marlene’s Musings said...

I know what you mean-glad to have them!!!!!! A spread sheet you say? wow! Is Bryce on the spread sheet?:) Your school project sounds fun! You to mention February is your birthday:)

Kristen said...

Yes, he put himself on the spreadsheet too! hence the bathroom cleaning 2 weeks ago! ;)