4 years ago tonight while being tucked into bed, Cavan said that he wanted to ask Jesus into his heart so he could go to heaven. We were living with my in-laws, waiting for our new house to be built. Ryan and cavan shared a room with two twin beds, side-by-side, and flowery wallpaper. Daddy led us in prayer and all 4 of us took turns praying with Cavan. Little sis was fast asleep in her own room.
I got the idea to mark this day in my kids lives from
Ryan's Kindergarten teacher. She celebrated her spiritual
birthday with the class and told us that it always meant so much to her that her parents did that to remind her of that life-changing decision she made also at a young age.
Ryan had his on January 3rd...but I was MIA here then.
We are so blessed to witness the fruit that blooms from them each year!
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him and he with me." Rev. 3:20
"But to all who did recieve him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." Jn. 1:12
"And I am sure of this, he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of the Jesus Christ." Phil. 1 :6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thanks for celebrating with him.
Post a Comment