Last night while putting Megan to bed, she started to have a rough time... whining about wanting me to stay and sleep with her. She seems to do this after she has spent time sharing a room with others on trips/visits. She brought it to my attention that she has no one to sleep with. Ryan has Cavan and I have Bryce and she is all alone. SMART LITTLE GIRL!! I actually felt bad for her. I asked her if she wanted a sister, and she thought a minute and said ,"No..." so I talked about all of her stuffed animals that she can sleep with and she says to me, "no... I want a human to sleep with." LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!
Anyway, today as I was looking forward to her just playing by herself all day, she announces to me that she wants someone to play with. She wants Kendall to come over to play. Then she changed her mind and wanted Dylan to come over. (her future husband) We agreed on Kendall, she came at lunch time. Dylan is coming home with us on Thursday and later today she asked if they could have a sleep over!! I said, Umm, no not yet. But, let's invite Taylor to sleep over on Saturday" (7 year old cousin) She asked Taylor of she would sleep in her bed with her and she agreed. Now, she has a human to sleep with and she went to bed tonight with NO whining!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
very cute and smart little girl!
she needs a real dog, hee
A. Jan
Post a Comment