Monday, April 28, 2008

Again...





Happy 1/2 Birthday Megan! Megan is 4 1/2 today! We had a quiet day, just her and I. didn't do much. Watch some movies, showered, flipped laundry, ate lunch... A dreary day it was. Dark, cold, and rainy all day long. She staed in her jammies all day and we went through the pick up line at school and she fell asleep. I made the famous brownies for dessert, but made the mistake of making Chili for dinner... She would not eat it. So, no dessert for her. :( What a mean Mommy, but that has always been the rule, and she knew it and said, "I'm not really that hungry for brownies, anyway" LOL! She is a bit of a picky eater, especially at dinner.


At 4 1/2 Megan is fun to be around. Her nicknames are Megs, Meggie, Meggers, and NutMeg. ALong with Princess and Beautiful and Angel. ;) She talks A LOT to whoever will listen, Loves her family. Loves her toys;Polly Pockets, little petshop, dollhouse, and stuffed animals. She really likes to paint. Her favorite color is purple. She LOVES ballet. She LOVES hot chocolate! She really likes school, wants to go everyday. She has started to draw distinct pictures of people, things and alphabet letters... most are backwards ;) She likes her friends, and most of her best ones are BOYS! She is a good listener and follows directions very well, mostly the first time. She is sensitive, but tough in play. She tries new things outside, like roller skates, skate boards, soccer, basketball, and riding her friends big- girl bike with training wheels! She shocks us a bit with her adventure side. She is timid of heights though, so that' a relief! As exciting as all this is, Time has flown by...

1 comment:

Marlene’s Musings said...

Makes me realize how much we miss by being "out of town." (: I was reading one of my old journals (before blogs) and I wrote about coming on the train the day Meggie was born. I also talk about not wanting to leave her and go home. Happy 1/2 birthday Megan. Grammy is forgetting about all the 1/2 bdays this year.