Friday, April 25, 2008

I ate WHAT?!?

Ok, I have to share with Y'all. Today I went to Archivers to make some cards with a friend. Afterwards, we were starving so we went over to Cheeseburger in Paradise. They have a new appetizer, and OH MY!! maybe I should make you guess? naw, cuz you smart ones would just visit their website and find out. Ok, are you ready?
FRIED PICKLES!! and they are G-O-O-D!
They are served with a sweet horsradish dip. I even took a picture with my phone, but have to figure out how to upload them.

On a side note, Bryce has been playing his guitar A LOT lately in the evenings (great stress reducer) and Megan is really enjoying that. She will dance like crazy to the fast ones, and snuggle in his lap on the slow ones. She is her Daddy's little girl!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I had fried pickles when I was in Florida in March. The Chili's down there had them. They were yum-o!