
CAVAN!! 6 and a half today!! WOW! Cavan is a great kid. He loves school, his family and friends, and his Webkinz... and is always smiling and happy... unless he's not feeling well. He's the best when he's his best, and the worst when he his worse!
THis morning he asked me if I could write on a piece of paper... "Happy 1/2 Birthday to Cavan" adorable! He then ran up and put it on his door. Hmm, wonder where her got that idea from?? Thanks Tara! I asked him what his favorite dessert is and he said brownies, so we are having those and ice cream for dessert tonight.
At 6 1/2, Cavan can ride a 2-wheeler, dribble a basketball, "dribble" a soccer ball, climb a tree to higher-than-I-like heights, read 2nd grade level, pray with heartfelt concern, and has lost 2 teeth and a third wiggling. Nicknames are Cavaroni, cavvie, Cav, and Monkeyman, still our favorite! that is b/c he can just hang on you like a little monkey and curl his feet to help him do things!
THis morning he asked me if I could write on a piece of paper... "Happy 1/2 Birthday to Cavan" adorable! He then ran up and put it on his door. Hmm, wonder where her got that idea from?? Thanks Tara! I asked him what his favorite dessert is and he said brownies, so we are having those and ice cream for dessert tonight.
At 6 1/2, Cavan can ride a 2-wheeler, dribble a basketball, "dribble" a soccer ball, climb a tree to higher-than-I-like heights, read 2nd grade level, pray with heartfelt concern, and has lost 2 teeth and a third wiggling. Nicknames are Cavaroni, cavvie, Cav, and Monkeyman, still our favorite! that is b/c he can just hang on you like a little monkey and curl his feet to help him do things!





1 comment:
I am getting to be a forgetful grammy. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment