Do you regret stuff? lots of stuff? everyday? every other day? I do. Today I sit here regretting my lack of will-power yesterday (and the day before) in the bad things I ate. I'm sick. Yes, I can blame it on the weather. Or cravings. Or wanting to reward myself. Interesting how others (you all) are also experiencing this same struggle this week. It is what it is: weakness. And I need to pray about this and ask God to give me the strength to be strong. Add to it, of course hubby is not home and a really nasty stomach flu is going all through our friends. I'm praying we dont get it. This is bad enough.
Tried to take the kids to the library. We didn't even make it out the door. Now, I won't disgust you with what I ate yesterday (or the day before) but I can tell you I have a wonderful hubby who was right in his thinking about getting donuts for us for breakfast. I then noticed that our bananas were over-ripe. 4 of them. So, I decided to use them up. I whipped up a yummy banana cake. I'll stop there.
How in the world do you use up ripe bananas without baking and then eating it all...er, umm i mean... a piece? Usually, I put them in yogurt smoothies for the kiddos, but I'm out of yogurt.
Peppermint tea is tasting good right now. I hope I can bring myself to make the pork chops, sweet potato dinner I have planned. if not, kids will survive on cereal.
I was doing so good too... I've been eating a lean Cusine for lunch everyday. Back on track, literally, tomorrow. Walking the indoor track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You can do it! I'm not great in the will power dept either these days! I'll b prayin for strength for you!
Did I teach you to be so hard on yourself? I hope not! We can't do this in our own power. We need God's strength just like in everything else we do. Will be praying for you.....and all of us sistophers and daughterfers and motherfers. Tomorrow is a new day.
I joined W.W. so I have to be accountable to someone. To have to weigh in everyweek is the only way i can do it. This is my first week of it and I've cheated a little, hope I lose something. To be aware of it is the first step. And the guilt that follows afterwards is such a nagging downer, I hate it. I found a little treat thing...a couple scoops of Fat Free frozen Cool Whip in a plain ice cream cone. Anyways, that's my thought. Glad you're blogging about it.
Post a Comment