I am having trouble with my playlist. I do not want it to shuffle anymore. I have tried to change it, but it isn't working. So, please listen to my song number 1, "Everything" by Tim Hughes. Here are the lyrics. Enjoy.
God in my living
There in my breathing
God in my waking
God in my sleeping
God in my resting
There in my working
God in my thinking
God in my speaking
Be my everything Be my everything Be my everything Be my everything
God in my hoping
There in my dreaming
God in my watching
God in my waiting
God in my laughing
There in my weeping
God in my hurting
God in my healing
Christ in me Christ in me Christ in me
the hope of glory
You are everything
Christ in me Christ in me Christ in me
the hope of glory
Be my everything
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I wanted mine to shuffle and could never get it to do it. So I am glad I didn't. Isn't stuff like that frustrating? Dad and I will listen to the song. By the way, I "borrowed" a few songs off your playlist. That is the highest compliment though.
Loved the song. Thanks for the lyrics.
so glad I decided to check your blog tonight! I didn't know you started up again :O) Thanks for all you've written...so exciting to hear it all :O) and I love that song...especially when Bethany Smith sings it!
Post a Comment