Hel-lo!!! Like anything and everything, I'm joining the huge group of us who start stuff and have trouble finishing them. Like this blog for example. :) I have always been like that. When I do finish stuff, it's either just in the knick of time or past due. Trying to get better with that and actually homeschooling has played a big role in that discipline. Speaking of homeschooling...it's going very well and I got some comments about my kids lately about how happy they seem, how well they get along, and how "calm" they are. hmmm, I'll take that and say thank you! Could it be that they are getting the proper amounts of rest their little growing bodies need? COuld it be that they are probably eating healthier too? Could it be that they are getting one-on-one attention? I'd say yes to all of these but mostly it is by the grace of God- answered prayer. One thing that we have been doing together is to turn to the best life encyclopedia there is- our Bible- God's living and breathing word. God has the answer to most of life's questions. yes, He does leave some things as a mystery, but in questioning LIFE- who we are, where we are, how to live... life "in the world" is hard and life "outside the world" is hard too. I am learning that there is a lot in the bible that scholars debate, but when you have a personal relationship with Jesus, you can read God's word and meditate on it and ask Jesus himself, " Lord, what are you talking about here?" what is it you want me to know as truth and learn?" It has been a blessing to me to see the kids eyes grow wide and begin to learn this. I really like being with my kids everyday- only God could change that in me. I don't know how long we will do this, one year at a time, but I'm already planning curriculum for the fall!
Happy new Year everyone (5 readers) haha! I hope to post regularly again.
Oh! I almost forgot- my canker sores are MUCH better! I take 1-2 MannaCleanse pills a day. I haven't been on the probiotics for about 8weeks and i do still get them, but they stay small and go away pretty quick.
PS. I'm going to have a 10 year old in 6 month! Cherish each day with your loved ones!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I was pleasantly surpised to come upon this!! Love it. The Lord has blessed you and the kids.
Glad you're back.
Yay! You're back! Love the honesty...and how you give God the credit for the changes in your life (and the lives of the kids). Can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment