Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I am So Proud!!
Today Ryan had a bday party to go to that happened to be a swim party. So, I thought it was only fair to take cavan and megan swimming at the pool. Well, it wasn't very crowded which was so nice and it is a smaller pool than the other. They both decided today was the day they were going nto be brave and go down the slides! Megan has been on this little frog slide before, but only if I stood there to hold her hand. She did it all by herself today! Then, there is a playscape/splashpark in the middle where a bigger, tube slide is. After being buddies with Cavan, she decided she was gonna go down that one too. now inthe past she has told me she was going down, but then back out. cavan has done the same thing with the big yellow water slide. I actually gave Cav a litle helping shove to get him started. Do you know that when it was time for us to leave, I couldn't get either one off the slides? megan actually got all hyped up from the adrenaline... acting so goofy! So, that was our day... and we are going back tomorrow hopefully to show off to our cousins! Found out today that the pool is closing on Sunday! gotta get our money's worth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Yea Cav and Meg. Pool closing..NOOOOOOOOOOO. Not time for that!!!!
Post a Comment