I can't believe how fast this week flew by! We watched our neices and nephew last nite so T and E could go to a wedding. they were over here for a while and we ordered pizza and had ice cream. we watched the first part of Lord of the Rings and then that was enough. We went over to the park at the school. Everyone was on good behavior. I took the kids back to their house for showers and bedtime... no sleepover this time b/c we were having a busy Saturday.
I had an early UL Open House so Bryce decided to take the kids to our Old hometown for some bike riding on the paths. They rode 7.6 miles!! Then they went to the forsaken fast food for lunch and then to a movie... Clone Wars, animated Star Wars... to get hyped up for the new cartoon series coming to TV this fall. I came home, ate lunch and then finally got over to th e post office to mail the long overdue baby gift! I went to the grocery store... We all got home at 3:30 and left for church at 4:15pm. After church we went straight to the Seals for dinner. The kids all got postcards from their new teachers and we unveiled them to Ryan and Connor together at the same time... They will be in the same class!! Freaking out... I mean, FREAKING!! They were hugging, hollering and Then it happened... Ryan started laughing and the tears came! Tears of JOY just like the ending to the Karate Kid!! (past blog entry)
I forgot my video camera b/c we were rushing out the door but hopefully it turned out from T and E's camera and will be posted on Facebook soon!
I have not had a busy, non-stop day like that since camp! I fell into bed... mostly b/c I had been staying up too late the nights before watching gymnastics and swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
AWWWWWWWWWW!!! Pretty neat. I would love to have seen it.
Post a Comment