Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08

that's what today is! I finally got motivated to start picking up the house! "If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!" I should get that expression up on a wall!! We had plans to have Bryce's parents over for dinner since they are home for a short 5 days. I still have ALOT to do upstairs, especially megan's room... it looks like a TORNADO hit it! It has to be a GIRL THING!!
We had burgers, salad, fruit, chips and summer squash (from my garden!) for dinner and then cookie bars and ice cream for dessert. We thought we would watch the opening to the Olympics since we heard how technically cool it was. it dawned on us, we should've had Chinese food for dinner!!
Things are starting to get in line with normalcy finally... I did most of the school supplies shopping yesterday... with all the kids in tow. I've talked with some neighbors today, talked with some school friends...hopefully Heather and I can see each other REAL soon... I don't know when i saw her last! Tara and family are still gone until wednesday.
Bryce informed me today that he wants to get his bike cleaned up and take the boys for a bike ride tomorrow! YEA!!! I think Megan and I will go shopping... FUN shopping... and then probably clean up her room! I dont know, i guess well go to church on sunday morning.

1 comment:

Marlene’s Musings said...

May I remind you about what your bedroom looked like? :)