My dad is the best dad ever because:
He didn't want me to be named after Kelly Tires...:)
He didn't get mad at me when I bopped him in the nose after his surgery. :)
He gave us our baths and stood us up on the toilet to make sure we were competely dried off, then built a fire in the fireplace to warm us up. :)
He taught me how to ride my bike :)
He took us on countless bike rides and made sure our pants didn't get caught in the chain by placing rubber bands around the bottoms. :)
He let me hammer nails into scrap wood in the garage :)
He met us for lunch at Geenfield Village in the summertime :)
He prayed with me when I got saved :)
He played countless games of SORRY! and MONOPOLY with us :)
He read countless Berestein Bears books with me :)
He took me out fishing everytime I asked. :)
He let me shift the gears while he drove the Mercury Linx station wagon :)
He drove us safely to our vacation destinations. :)
He drove up to UPBC from Boyne to "Rescue" Karen from JV Camp. :)
He came home from work and called my mom his "special lady" and then embraced her and kissed her. :) We were his "special girls" :)
There are so many more but
He is the BEST because he is Gentle, Kind, Loving, Thoughtful, Generous, Hard-working and always put our family -time first after working long days at Ford.
I love you Dad!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sigh...... I got all teary eyed at the memories.
Post a Comment