Megan had her last day of Preschool yesterday. What an emotional time, for the parents and for her teachers! She had a terrific Room Mom team and they organized fun games and an indoor picnic, complete with picnic boxes! Megan gave each teacher a Gerber Daisy plant and the moms made scrapbook pages for each teacher. Her teacher Mrs. Kane cried and cried and every page. We got our class assignment for next year, Prekindergarten and Megan will have Cavan's former teacher, Mrs. Naugle! I am overjoyed b/c she is one of the best I've ever known! I am very sad though b/c she got split from her dear friends, Kendall and Dylan. I will not tell her untill the first day. :( We also went to Ryan and Cavan's class parties in the afternoon and Megan was so worn out she fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours! We had our friends, The Osborns over last night and didn't get to bed until 9:30pm. The boys slept in until 8am and megan did not get up until 9:50am! 


Megan with teacher aide Mrs. Holtmann
(pic with Mrs. Kane is on friend's camera)


Megan and Dylan Slezak- the boy that wants to marry her!
I thought this looked so cute, megan and dylan on their first"group date" :D
Her class memorized 9 verses this year. Ask her to recite them!
1 comment:
What a cute little girl! So grown up. "Boyfriend" a cutie!
Post a Comment