The boys have been growing out their hair all school year,with a few hair trims in between. Today was "Rockstar" day for Ryan. His heart was set on having his hair in a mohawk, but when I tried, it was TOO LONG! So, I cut about 2inches off down the middle, front to back! I only did if he agreed to a haircut right after school. So take a look-see and tell me what do you think? :)
Okay, the first picture doesn't even look like Ryan and the last picture??? doesn't look like him either. eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk he got scalped. The "rock star" look is definately hilarious. Can't believe you whipped that one up in a day for his rock star day at school.
I am a Christ-follower,a wife, and a stay-at-home mom who is in the second year of Homeschooling my 3 kids; grades 1, 3rd,and 5th. I also suffer from chronic canker sores in which I have found significant relief from using natural supplements and Probiotics. For fun I enjoy reading christian fiction, knitting, photography and being with my family.
2 comments:
Okay, the first picture doesn't even look like Ryan and the last picture??? doesn't look like him either. eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk he got scalped. The "rock star" look is definately hilarious. Can't believe you whipped that one up in a day for his rock star day at school.
oh p.s. Love Cav's hair-the "after" picture.
Post a Comment