Megan has Pneumonia and an ear infection. :( She is on an antibiotic and trying to rest. She is not going to ballet today and may not go to school tomorrow. Ryan is almost all cleared up so he should be fine for his first FLIGHT tomorrow morning! pray that cavan remains healthy for his grandparents while I'm away. I am all packed up and cleaned up. Just have to throw the last minute things in. I just need to get over to the dollar store and get some little trinkets for megan and cavan. I will have to sneak them in front of Megan, as she is with me today.
Yesterday I did a little experiment on myself. Back-up: I had another bad outbreak of canker sores and upset tummy after I had my head cold. And then I had run out of my wonderful, life-changing prescription ointment, Aphthasol. So, I stopped eating wheat, for the most part, and got my refill. I also stopped drinking pop and coffee. No chocolate. Switched to tea, but after a few days, stopped that too. I was on a pretty bland diet. Started to feel better, started to feel thinner. Started to have more energy. Started to feel just overall, more happy. I was taking Benadryl at 8pm and getting about 9 hours of sleep. For the canker sores, i have pretty much sworn off all nuts and pineapple. I am thinking about adding alvacados, too. Still not sure about salsa and pizza~ 2 things I will have a very hard time giving up forever if that's the case. Yesterday, I ate some wheat. drank some pop (7-up) Drank some coffee. By the afternoon I started to feel tired and sluggish. By evening I felt bloated, pants felt tight and then the gas came. This morning i gave into the craving of coffee and a donut and starting to feel it again. So, my concluding thoughts are this: I'm going to see a food allergist and in the meantime, not drink carbonated drinks or eat wheat. I will continue to experiment with the coffee. ; / I will try to eat salsa, pizza, spaghetti just one, once a week... not one or all three on the same day!! ;o
Remember our friends, the Van Ryns? Well, they are moving up to UPBC to run the all- season camp! They also finished writing their book with the Ceraks and it is coming out on March 25th! It is called "Mistaken Identity" Our story of Faith. They will be interviewed on the Today show, Larry King Live and OPRAH! Keep checking websites for those air dates!! Pray that everyone who watches and reads the book are opened to the faith, love, hope and grace that is found through a relationship with Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment