when I finally post something in over 2 weeks and have people read it and I get NO COMMENTS. What up wit dat?
Too afraid to listen to the sermon? Still chewing on your forgiveness convictions? Follow-up please- I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Haven't listened yet: need to listen-will listen, can't wait to listen and will comment right after I listen and definately NOT AFRAID to listen. I have found that people do not generally write comments on spiritual blogs. Don't know why.
Definately should get right on this because I believe the part about health issues and unforgiveness. Yep and amen to that.
Pretty convicting; I would love to be there tomorrow and Monday. Please listen to this if you have not listened to it yet; there is still time before tomorrow's message!
P.S. I like the song on You Tube also!!
Post a Comment